CLUB WYNDHAM KA EO KAI - Information
Contact Us - Find Our Location
Phone: (808) 826-6549
Address: 3970 Wyllie Road
Princeville, HI 96722
On the northern shore of Kauai, there's a beautiful plateau overlooking romantic Hanalei Bay. Amidst this splendor, you'll find the smaller and more private paradise of Club Wyndham Ka Eo Kai. A stroll along its winding paths takes you past waterfalls, streams, gardens and ponds that complement the beauty of this remarkable natural setting.
The following directions guide you from Lihue Airport to Club Wyndham Ka 'Eo Kai for check-in.
If you'd like personal assistance, contact the Club Wyndham Ka Eo Kai front desk at (808) 826-6549.
1. As you leave the airport, you'll see a sign for Lihue on the right side of the road. Stay in the left lane, as the sign directs, so you are heading toward Lihue.
2. Before the first stop light, you'll see another sign for Kapaa, Lihue and Nawiliwili. When you reach the intersection, take a right turn toward Kapaa.
3. Continue toward the town of Kapaa. After 2 miles, you'll see a sign indicating 6 miles to Kapaa and 26 miles to Princeville. Continue toward Princeville. You might want to have your camera ready. There are some magnificent views along this road, and pullouts where you can stop to look.
4. You will eventually pass a green sign indicating Princeville 2.1 miles. You'll then pass the Princeville airport on your left, followed by the Princeville Golf Club on your right.
5. At the entrance to Princeville, where you will see signs to the St. Regis, turn right.
6. After passing the guard shack and the Neptune water feature you'll be taking the 2nd right onto Wyllie Road. Finally, on Wyllie Road take the first left to the Club Wyndham Ka Eo Kai Clubhouse.